Plant new seeds
With the new moon, plant new ideas, new relationships, new perceptions, new projects, etc. As we plant these with the new moon, we attract the resources to bring the ideas to light. Be inspired and creative with this deeply emotional Scorpio New Moon.
When is the Scorpio New Moon?
The new moon takes place on October 30, 2016 at 1:38pm EDT (10:38am PDT). This is called a “Black Moon” because it is the second new moon in a calendar month. This is an unusual event that takes place about every 32 months.
The Scorpio New Moon
Scorpio is a water sign. It is deeply spiritual and mystical. It causes us to look at hidden aspects of ourselves and discover limitations that hold us back. It provides an opportunity for transformation in the fact that we need to let go of the past or face death of how we used to do things to open up to greater light. With this new moon, Neptune is supporting us in bringing in miracles, a deeper sense of self, and unconditional love. So with the Scorpio New Moon expect magic!
Passion and perception
Scorpio brings to the surface the shadows we need to face. This is a time to address fears, the need to control everything around us, and any issues related to possessiveness or jealousy. The new moon encourages us to address these issues and transform them, raising ourselves to a higher vibration.
Scorpio and the Throat Chakra
Scorpio influences the throat chakra. It helps us to speak up, and speak our truth. There may be inspiration to express deep desires through communication and expression. It helps us be assertive in expressing our truth to others. Imbalances in this chakra may show up in the physical body as constantly clearing one’s throat, sore throat, thyroid issues, issues in the mouth, ears, jaw or nose. Imbalances may also appear as stuffiness or allergies.
Scorpio and the 8th House
Within this house we find shared resources – including inheritance, joint accounts and assets, taxes, alimony and insurance. It has a communal nature to it. Setting intentions around improving or deepening relationships, reviewing communal assets, and addressing difficult personal decisions would we wise with this new moon.
– Essential oils are a powerful source that support opening the throat and helping us express ourselves. With the Scorpio New Moon lavender is calming and soothing, helping us speak up; Juniper Berry supports us in facing deep-seated fears; and Frankincense helps us feel grounded and see the truth of situations or people around us.
– Breath work: Nothing is more powerful than focusing on breathing in life. Tracing the breathe through the body and feeling it cross the throat restores peacefulness.
Journal with the Scorpio New Moon
Restore balance and create clarity by journaling.
– Gratitude Journal: spend time writing about all the things you’re grateful for and feel the gratitude within your body.
– Forgiveness Journaling: One of the most powerful practices we can adopt is that of forgiving ourselves and others. It only hurts you to hold onto resentments, lowering your frequency and ability to attract what you want. Write a letter to someone you need to forgive. Tell them how you feel and either send it to them or burn it will help shift the energy and relieve the emotional wounds.
– Joy list: Make a list of things that bring you joy. Then every few days do something off your list to help your ego/mind see that you “in-joying” life.
What are you doing to navigate the chaos and busy-ness of life?
Having a daily spiritual practice help you navigate any chaotic energy that surrounds us. It brings us back to center, helping us feel grounded and recharging our batteries. Using mindfulness to tune into our body, breathing techniques, yoga, walking in nature, or gazing at the stars are all simple ways to unplug from the external world and center yourself on the inner one.
A daily spiritual practice helps anchor your energy so you’re more prepared to interact in the world from a place of mindfulness and inner guidance. Keep in mind you can only change your outer reality when you change the inner one.
FREE monthly New Moon Conference Call
Each month we offer insight into the new moon, how to work with its energy and end the call with a guided imagery meditation to help set your intentions. Join us!
[button text=”Register Now!” type=”link” size=”large” rounded=”true” link=”http://newmoonmanifesting.com/free-classes/” target=”_blank” color=”purple” ]
Scorpio New Moon Conference Call
Sunday, October 30, 2016
Noon ET | 11am CT | 10am MT | 9am PT
During the call we will discuss
[li]Characteristics of this New Moon[/li]
[li]Information to enhance manifesting[/li]
[li]Advice on emotional healing and chakra balances to shift your vibe[/li]
[li]Guided imagery meditation[/li]
You may experience some interesting epiphanies that enhance your creativity. The call we be recorded and posted shortly after the live call.
[button text=”Scorpio Podcast” type=”link” size=”medium” rounded=”true” link=”http://newmoonmanifesting.com/podcasts/” target=”_blank” color=”purple” ]
Scorpio gives us the courage to do the necessary work to face our darkest fears. It helps us release the fears and emerge as an enlightened, transformed being. Enjoy the powerful Scorpio New Moon and join us on Sunday October 30th for a special New Moon meditation.
Plant new seeds
Comments are closed.